DilmesIpsum for Sublime Text
An extension for Sublime Text 2 and 3! It allows you to insert Dilmes Ipsum in the editor via menu items or keyboard shortcuts. It uses some popular phrases from Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff
Select how much text you want from the menu item in
Edit->Text->Dilmes Ipsum or on the right click menu in Dilmes Ipsum.
Just press the shortcut key
Alt+Shift+D to add Dilmes Ipsum text. Keep pressing to add more.
Alternatively, you can also type
dilmes followed by a TAB so that paragraphs will be added.
- Randomly generates text from selection of phrases
- Leaves the inserted text un-selected, so you can insert some more straight away (rapid tapping to get as much lorem as you want)
- Shortcut key,
Edit -> Text -> Dilmes Ipsum...sub-menu, and context menu activation
- Works with multiple selection ranges
- Does not leave trailing spaces
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+P on OS X, Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows).
- Select "Package Control: Install Package" (it'll take a few seconds)
DilmesIpsumwhen the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep Git up to date with the latest version.
Report bugs here, and I will do my best to repair them (or better still - make the fix, and send me a pull request).
If you have some problems or improvements with it, contact me via GitHub.